2.23.2009

crisp and refreshing...

I need to make it a quick one and get back to work, since I lost track of time earlier and chit chatted with a co-worker about Girl Scout Cookies, and then got trumped with a balance in an account since last week... but we all know, I'm always right (okay about 99% of the time) and it was not my fault...or well it was but not entirely because I did my job in the first place...

Anywho like i said earlier, i set out on my walk during lunch (call me crazy) but it was quite nice and refreshing to get out there... even though I'm sick and it's about 25*, with snow on the ground... but I did aout 3 miles in 50 minutes... and enjoyed every step of the way (even the steps where the snow went up to my knees).

As a snack, about an hour before my walk, I had a medium banana with 1/2 TBSP. of Natural PB.

After my walk, I was getting a little hungry ( which was good news, not only was I able to last the 3 hours, but I started to feel hunger again... which while I was sick, I just stuffed my face... whether I was hungry or not... I ate with my eyes).
So for lunch I packed up a Granny Smith apple and a salad with some Full Circle Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette.

The salad consisted of:
1 TBSP. corn, 1 TBSP. Red Kidney Beans, 1.5 TBSP garbanzo beans, cucumbers, red onion, 2 TBSP tuna in water, 1 slice turkey bacon, and some lettuce (about 1.5 cups), topped off with 1.5 TBSP of dressing, and yummay!!!

It was good, very delicious, I actually wished my bowl was bigger, but oh well to that.

I am off to go get some wild raspberry tea with 1 splenda, and back to work I go. I am really trying hard to stay away from my chocolate box so I dont feel guilty and I can enjoy my snack laetr :-)

See ya'll later after my study session.

xxox

No comments: