12.15.2008

Brr.. it's how any Degrees out there?!?

Goodmorning!

Well there is no escaping winter now. It officially 8* degrees out and FREEZING! Let's just say I had one heck of an adventurous morning, with scraping the ice off my windows to somehow attemtping to open my frozen car doors and locks, yeah I'm not really liking this whole idea of Winter anymore. Anywho I did make it to work (15 minutes late), which I'll have to make up during lunch or after work. Here's what I had for breakfast on this Sunny/Freezing Monday morning(pictures will follow shortly)

1/2 Grapefruit, Egg omelette made with 1 Egg and 1/4 cup of egg whites topped off with 1/2 tbsp of shredded 2% monterey jack/colby cheese. I had some tomatoes and onion to go with it. I also had 1 Aunt Millies Whole Grain English Muffin, one half of it was topped with 1 tsp Krema PB and 1 tsp Smucker's LS Apricot Jam, the other half was with 1/2 tsp of Light Canola Oil Margarine Spread and 1 tsp of Smucker's LS Apricot Jam.
To keep me warm I had 2 cups of coffee with 1 tbsp creamer and 1 splenda, and a glass of Earl Grey tea, mmm yummy!

I hope all of you are staying warm on this Monday morning/afternoon, and hope you all have a GREAT day!





No comments: