1.26.2009

3rd time's the charm?!

Good morning!!!

It's quite the cold and dreary day this morning, but I hope all of you are doing well after the weekend, and are looking forward to this week being a good one!! Can you believe it's already the last week of January.. (YIKES!!!)

Anywho, I'm back and I'm hoping 3rd time is the charm here!! It's been a rough couple of weeks here, with the cold, with work, with school starting up again and me trying something new out. I promise though I think I have everything figured out and set up and I think I will be more participant with this blog!!!! I hope. I have been baking tons, and I wish I took pictures, but I'll post up some recipes that I found from various bloggers and from various websites, and made them according to this 30 day challlenge I'm doing.

It looks like a busy bee monday for me this morning, so I will quickly post up my breakfast and try to sneak in some articles throughout the day that I have been looking over and been meaning to post up.

Breakfast was a yummy Egg (sunny side down) with tomatoes and green onion. I also had an Aunt Millie's Whole Graiin english muffin with 1/2 tbsp of Krema PB (yes I know about the salmonella outbreak, however my favorite all natural PB was re-called...see there is a reason why we should all eat organic natural foods, and not all organic foods are expensive, this PB only costs me $1.99!!!) with a small banana; and on the other half of the EM I had 1 tsp Light Butter with Canola Oil and 1/2 tbsp of 3 berry Light preserves (Meijer brand).
Ofcourse my day wouldn't start without my classic cup of joe, except this time I put in 1 tbsp of fat free hazelnut creamer (for 2 cups of coffee), and my friend is so generous she brought me in coffee as well (from home) so I will be loaded up on caffeine today, and maybe that will help curb my appetite for a little bit today. I have been binging on way too musch food in the last week that I need to shrink my appetite and decrease the amount of food I consume so I can get back on track and lose the weight I want and more, and fit back into the pants I just bought 3 months ago...size 6!!!! Besides I don't feel very healthy lately so I'm pumped about going to the gym tonight after work!

Oh right plus my friend Karen celebrates the Chinese New Year so she dropped off a Ghiradelli Espresso Escape 60% Cacao square on my desk (YUMM-O) and some cute little crackers, I'm sure I'll munch on the crackers throughout the day, I've been craving salty foods lately and I think it's from all the baking I've been doing and all the taste testing of the baked goods, that has my stomach rebelling against me know and not really allowing me to have an appetite :o(

Anyways, I hope you all have a good morning/afternoon on this last Monday of the month, and I will check back in later will more updates and interesting facts!

No comments: