1.30.2009

falling off...slowly...

Hey guys!

Sorry I know I didn't come back yesterday so that almost 2 days worth of stuff I owe you, not to mention the recipes. Anyways this has to be a quick post because I need to go brush my teeth get dressed and head to the gym for my last appt. with my trainer. I'm kind of happy, but sad at the same time. If they make me a great deal who knows, maybe today wont be the last day, but I will just have to be more determined about working out..no excuses, and perhaps getting a normal sleeping schedule too! Anyways it's been a long day and I will re-cap after my workout, as well as post some pictures too.

For breakfast I had my cup of joe with 1/8 hot skim milk and 1 tsp of fat free hazelnut (don't ask why I did this), to pair up with that I had an Aunt Millie's Whole Grain EM with 1/2 tbsp of PB and 1/2 tbsp of Light 3 berry preserves. I also sliced a small banana on top of the. It was divine and kept me full for only 2 hours!!!!! :-(

Thankfully, I brought some grapes (about a cup) and had my protein shake (1scoop Isopure Vanilla, with 12 oz. of water) as a snack.

That didn't hold me down either, and it's starting to bother me that I keep getting hungry every 2.5-3 hours, even though I know you should eat every 3 hours, I'm starting to get a little irritated with it all. Anyways I got home and finished off the Baked Sour Cream and Cheddar Lay's (there was only about 1 serving in there) and I made a salad with gazrbanzo beans, red kidnery beans, fat free Medi. feta, lettuce, carrots, red onion, and 1 hard boiled egg. topped it off with some croutons and my all time fav. dressing, Light Olive Oil Vinaigrette.

Ofcourse I needed something sweet after wards so I filled about 1/2 cup of Kashi Crunch+Fiber One Frosted Mini Wheats, and had about 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk. I am stuffed like a turtle right now...and probably shouldn't have eaten so much, but I'm going to try and get to the gym a little early today and do some sprints as a warm-up before seeing my trainer! erghh... I know I won't walk out of there very happy, nor will he be very happy to see me, so it's going to be quite the workout hour...

Hope you all are having a splendid Friday Morning/ Afternoon, and I will see ya'll later tongiht!

P.S. Melissa, I'm sorry I have not tried your oatmeal yet, I am hoping to try it tomorrow for breakfast and hopefully it holds me over through my Economics class, but I will definitely let you know how it goes... I've been super duper excited to try it. As for the Unsweetened Almond milk, I got it at Whole Foods (it was on sale 2 for 4), but it's not in the refrigerated section. I have seen it at Meijer's (which I don't know if you guys have that out in Penn.) or any local grocery store. Let me know if you find it, Goodluck!!!

1 comment:

Every Gym's Nightmare said...

why wont your trainer be happy to see you?

bleh- sprints.

Kelly Turner
www.everygymsnightmare.com