1.08.2009

I'm back, and planning to stay!

Sorry for not posting for a while. It really is a little time consuming to do this blog, but one of my new years resolutions is to keep up with it, and make it simple. I have a whole list of of resolutions, but that is saved on my computer at home, so I'll post it later this evening!
Anyways, I apologize for not posting for a while, and I promise to post as much as I can, when I can. I will be getting a camera soon so I will be putting up pictures of my foods then, for now I'm sorry for the boring blog, but hopefully I can make my meals sound appetizing and insprie you to maybe try them.

For breakfast this morning I had an tomato egg white omellete, which consisted of 1/2 cup of egg beaters Egg Whites, 6 cherry tomatoes (cut in half), sprinkle of shredded 2% monterey jack cheese, and some green onions. I made the egg whites first then put the tomato halves when the top looked a little firm and just about done, after putting the tomatoes on I folded the omelette in half (added some table mix seasoning, and fressh grind pepper) sprinkled some cheese and put the heat on low for about 1 minute.
I also had a medium Banana and 1 Aunt Millie's whole grain english muffin. One side was with 1/2 tbsp. organic no salt added PB and the other half with 1/2 tbsp. three-berry light preserves.
Ofcourse I had my cup of coffee with 1/3 cup nonfat milk and 1 splenda. My friend, Liz, made some chocolate chip cookies (from scratch) so I took one and had half of it because she really wanted me to try it and judge it; I'm saving the other half for later. Maybe I can get the recipe from her and I'll post it up!! :o)

It was a pretty filling breakfast, and a lot of food to eat, so hopefully it holds me overfor a couple hours (more than 3 please.)

Hopefully I will be able to fill you in on bits and pieces of what has been going on since my last post, but we will see how my load of work will be today. Hopefully you have a nice and relaxing day planned, or your work isn't too overwhelming.

Enjoy! :o)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Blogging does take a lot of time. Good luck keeping up with things. Enjoy those cookies!!

Dave said...

Hey! Thanks for the add...this whole blogging thing seems pretty cool, so we'll see how it goes! Yours seems really cool...I'm actually doing a training program now, so maybe I'll incorporate the fitness part of my life into my blot too! Thanks for the idea! Best of luck!

-Dave