1.27.2009

Knock over...

Ahh what a morning!

Ofcourse, my friend Nina is a champ and calls me every mornign to wake me up for work ( I love her for that... because otherwise I'd be showing up to work, atleast an hour late!) But this morning I guess half of my covers were down on the floor, and after I got off the phone with her I was getting ready to ge tout of bed, swung my covers and down goes everything on my nightstand (may I mind you it's 5:45 a.m.). My 2 alarm clocks (yes I have 2 alarm clock and 3 on my phone and I still need people to call me to make sure I'm up) mypicture frame, my lamp and oohhh....my glass of water!!! yupp all down, I was waiting for my dad to run in to se what happened, but I think everyone was knocked out; or I hope. Anywho I got out of bed got ready and tried to get to work on time, but I ended up being 15 minutes late, but that's what I get when my closet is a mess and I don't know what to wear and for not preparing my lunch last night.
Today's going to be a long day, not only with the time kind of moving slow this morning, but I have class tonight after work, from 6-8:45, but I am also heading to the gym for a quick and good workout! see I'm determined, oh and because I forgot to give my trainer the muffins and pumpkin bread I had left over from yesterday. Yes I am trying to fatten him up, but he is also trying to gain weight, kind of sucks sometimes, but it's nice because instead of me going for a cookie, I grab one if I want it and pack it up on the side and just give it to him... haha that's the trick I came up with, however, that trick didn't work so much last week!!!

Let's get down to business because I have some stuff piling on my desk to do today. So for breakfast I had an Aunt Millie's Whole Grain EM with 1/2 tbsp of Krema Natural PB on one side and 1/2 tbsp of Meijer brand 3 berry Light preserves on the other half. I sliced up my small banana and piled as much as I can on my PB side. I also had 1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese (to pair with my preserves) and I had 2 cups of coffee with 1.5 tbsp of hazelnut fat free creamer. That's all the coffee I have to last me until after work (or maybe I'll run out during lunch to Dunkin Donuts), we will see. I finished about 1/3 of my small banana with my coffee, since I couldn't fit it all on my EM. It should be a productive Tuesday, I hope you all have a fantabulous morning, and afternoon, and I will catch up with you guys later.

p.s. I know I promised recipes, hopefully tonight or maybe tomorr w(since I don't have class) I can post the articles and the pictures and recipes up for you guys) sorry for the delay, but thanks for being such great champs.

xxox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I use my phone as an alarm and I leave it pretty much right beside my head so I wake up!!

I'm always guilty of not packing my lunch the night before...